1. you know who mr. davis was and thought he rocked. IT’S 8:24AM ON TUESDAY. THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY. I THINK THEY ARE SOPH-O-MORES.
2. you can recall checking out mrs. flanigan (formerly ms. bender) even though she was married and pregnant. HAHA, YES SHE IS A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN. AND I CAN ADMIT THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM A GIRL.
3. you made fun of mrs. estrin in the media center. YES.
4. mr. wilhelm was your dean or you just knew him all too well. I KNEW WHO HE WAS.
5.. mrs. bruno or mrs. ortega became your best friends. HAHA MRS BRUNO IS THE COOLEST!
I TOOK THIS ONE OFF BECAUSE IT WAS SOMETHING BAD THAT SOMEONE WHO DIED DID AND HE IS NOT HERE TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.
7. you called mrs. sargent “drill sargent”
8. you thought mr. mayer did weed
9. you thought ms. johnson was on crack…or just played around with that clay of hers far too often
10.) you assumed fitz had smelled too much turpentine in her day but it ended up she was just naturally crazy
11. you confused to two parolas. LOL YES
12. you had mr. di rivera however the fuck you spell it, or you had mr. giannamore for driver’s ed. YES AND MS OLIVER AND MR PICKETT! HOW CAN WE FORGET MR PICKETT???
13. you went 120 mph and then suddenly put on the brakes in driver’s ed simulation to piss of mr. parola.
14. you wanted to marry mrs. dressendorfer
15) you remembered palmer starting a small fire in the north gym with his cigarette. HOW CAN I NOT REMEMBER BEING FORCED TO STAND OUTSIDE FOR A HALF HOUR PLUS IN THE 20 DEGREE WEATHER WITH NO COAT? AND THEN WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM HIS SUSPENSION HE SANG “WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE”
16) you feared mrs. seagle with all your life. HAHA I DIDN’T FEAR HER I JUST REFUSED TO TALK TO A COUNSELOR
17- you still have an ID or temporary ID. YES I HAVE THREE OF THEM ON MY WALL AT HOME LOL
18. you have a temporary ID with mr. alghrim’s writing on it. HAHA HE WAS MY DEAN!!
19. you became friends with the lunch ladies thinking you’d get free food (remember the tazioli brothers?)
20. your favorite class was psych with mr. petros because he was sometimes a sick bastard and you loved it. WHAT?! DR GIRARD ALL THE WAY, BABY!
21. ms. dabelow always was and always will be your favorite theater teacher ~~the new guy sux! MISS DABELOW CAN KISS MY NATURAL BORN BLACK BEHIND.
22. you remember when the bookstore sold pencils that accidentally said “Mundelein School High” instead of “Mundelein High School” and you bought some for all your friends. HAHA YES AND TGHEY ONLY COST A DIME
23. the library fined you for books you already returned and you paid the fine then they fined you again the next year and said you couldn’t graduate until you paid the fine so you had to pay it again yeah, when i paid the second time they realized i HAD paid the first time so they just considered it a donation…
24.. you remember what they ended up changing the name of color wars to because they thought it was bad to call it a war. CLASS SPIRIT DAY, WAS IT?
25. you road down the stairs by the gym on mattresses at the senior girls’ sleepover
26. mr. jurco was your favorite history teacher. AWW ❤ MR JURCO
27. you found yourself frequently trying to look up ms. wooward’s skirt
28. you cheated on the constitution and you still managed to fail
29. you remember the duckies in the courtyard.
30. mrs. fahey was your favorite female math teacher cuz she always talked about her daughter ellen grace and you thought that was cute, or you liked her cuz of the pop goes the weasel song about the quadratic formula
31. mr. harding was your favorite male math teacher “because it’s CHEAPER!!” NEVER HAD HIM FOR MATH, BUT HE WAS MY FIRST CLASS TEACHER FOR TWO YEARS.
32. you knew ricky anderson. even if you didn’t go there you probably knew him. HAHA YES
33- you stole magazines from the library and got caught or didn’t get caught
34) you set http://www.whitehouse.COM as the default start up page on mrs. chilcote’s computer during health. LOL NO BUT I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN HER HEALTH CLASS AND WE ALL WENT ON SNOPES.COM AND LOOKED AT THE DIRTY STUFF IN DISNEY MOVIES AND SHE ENDED IT WHEN I SHOWED HER THE PHALLIS ON THE COVER OF THE LITTLE MERMAID BOX
35. you wanted to kill the baby think it over thing cuz it cried during mr. mustang ’02
36~ you remember that polish kid alex trying to breakdance whenever he walked through the gym. HE LIVES DOWN THE STREET FROM ME.
37] you either remember all the words to the school song, or remember none of the words to the school song. MY FRESHMAN YEAR THEY WOULD HAND OUT DETENTIONS TO ANYONE WHO DIDN’T AT LEAST STAND WHILE THEY DID IT.
38] you had one piece of artwork lost or stolen from every single art clas you took
39. when the fire alarm rang early that one morning in 1999 and they announced there was a bomb threat, you ran out of the parking lot smiling, and straight into busy hawley street…unless you were in theatre, because then you were forced to walk home uncomfortably in your romeo and juliet attire. I BOUGHT THE T-SHIRT!
40. you remember the school being put on lock down for the anthrax threat in ’02, during lunch hour. it was late discovered that the substance in the hallway was SALT. HAHA CHARLIE PATZER GOT A DETENTION FOR LEAVING THE ROOM DURING THAT.
41. You were bored and the ID hanging around your neck provided hours of entertainment, so you pulled the two layers of it apart and were forced to buy a new one for $20. Later, you saw your defaced ID hanging on the wall of shame in the dean’s office. “This is not how to treat your ID.” HAHA YES
42. You fell asleep during Mr. Sooley’s consumer econ class. DAILY
43. You remember Lawrence Ridgner being suspended because someone else tried to start a fight with him. YES THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR!!
44. Mr Greenwood threw a brick at the head of someone in your Intro to Science class. AWW I MISS MR. GREENWOOD
45. You had to take Intro to Science. YES AND WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?
46. You didn’t take Driver’s Ed, you took Safety Ed. WHICH DOESN’T MAKE SENSE.
47. They pulled you out of class and took you to the dean’s office so they could search your bag for drugs, because you exited out of the wrong door. UMM YEAH WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?
48. You wished your vocal range was as wide as Mr. Carroll’s. SERIOUSLY
49. You were so happy when Mr. Chiodo pulled a Mr. Feeny. YAY!!!
50. All you wanted to do was take Mr. Jordan home to your bedroom and…
51. You never once had a snow day during high school, despite the five feet of snow on the ground. STUPID MHS
52. Mr. Petros looks like the son on The Critic. HAHA YES HE DOES AND I WAS THE FIRST TO POINT THAT OUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH
53. You took GTA.
54. Mr. Kuhn gave you a really stupid nickname and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world. YES, SO I STARTED CALLING HIM RAKUHN
55. You had to go to First Class. BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME EVER. JUNIOR YEAR WE HAD TO TRACE OUR HANDS TO MAKE TURKEYS AND JANET NIESSNER REFUSED TO DO IT SO THEY YELLED AT HER UNTIL SHE COMPLIED.